As organisations leverage innovative practices to meet the rising business and customers expectations in the changing economic landscape, HR leaders are in a unique position to drive future-fit people strategy and growth agenda. Understanding the way of work is changing and how it impacts your business and workforce will increasingly become critical to support the organisations to strive for excellence in the new world of work. Key topics to be explored include HR leading people through change and innovation; creating employment opportunities and building diverse, flexible and inclusive workplaces; HR contribution to business transformation; building the future workplace to meet rising business expectations; Māori and Pasifika engagement; talent attraction and youth employment; the art of employee energy; improving employee wellbeing through trust and flexibility; and how technology will transform the workforce by 2027.
- Building change readiness in the fast world of business, innovation, disruption and people;
- The coming wave of workforce transformation – preparing the workforce for future demands;
- Creating employment opportunities and building diverse, flexible and inclusive workplaces;
- Māori and Pasifika engagement – harnessing the rise of youth market and millennials;
- Increasing the representation of women at every level of the workforce;
- Talent attraction and youth employment, including the #BuildAKL industry campaign;
- Improving your organisation’s agility to gain a competitive advantage;
- Developing the workforce of the future – identifying future skills and developing next generation leaders;
- Preparing people to meet future challenges and demands of their industry through traditional and innovative practices;
- Fostering a culture of innovation and implementing new ideas to deliver value for customers;
- Transforming to a customer-centric organisation – culture, leadership, people and HR practice;
- Getting executive support and resources – getting buy in and extending the ‘HR’ influence across the organisation;
- Transforming the workplace culture and improving employee wellbeing through trust and flexibility;
- Optimising employee performance – shift performance management from process to conversations;
- Driving a values based performance & safety culture;
- Increasing importance of big data and analytics in HR to make better-informed decisions;
- Employee engagement as the competitive advantage;
- To what extent will new technologies transform the workforce by 2027.
EGM/GM/ Directors/ VP/ Heads of Human Resources, Human Capital, Human Resources, Business Partners, People & Culture, Corporate Services, Learning and Organisational Development, Workforce, Talent, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to HR leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level HR leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.