Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
30th & 31st May
In a changing world where people and innovation intersect, HR leadership needs to be at the forefront to proactively shape forward-thinking business strategies with their best assets. As businesses depend heavily on the capabilities of their people to gain a competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive and disruptive landscape, HR must seize the opportunity to bring new thinking to the table, embrace diversity of thought, and transform an innovative vision from inception to business reality.
BIAP’s Queensland HR Leaders Summit is part of the well-established national series, bringing the best (and sometimes most underrated) HR stories and valuable lessons learnt. The event will once again invite 120+ senior HR decision makers from different industries to exchange ideas and share current thinking to prepare for tomorrow’s demands and become the people’s champion.
• Towards the future of work and the workplace – leading people through transition;
• Meeting the rising business and customer expectations;
• Driving transformational change via workplace design, technology, systems & behaviours;
• Transforming to a customer-centric organisation – culture, leadership, people and HR practice;
• Improving your organisation’s agility to gain a competitive advantage;
• Providing the conditions of success to foster a learning centred environment;
• Leading the conversation from boardroom to workforce, and understanding new business dynamics;
• Getting executive support and resources – getting buy in and extending the ‘HR’ influence across the organisation;
• Transforming the workplace culture and improving employee wellbeing through trust and flexibility;
• Developing the workforce of the future – identifying future skills and developing next generation leaders;
• Fostering a culture of innovation and implementing new ideas to deliver value for customers;
• Identifying areas of disconnect and aligning people and business strategy;
• Optimising employee performance – shift performance management from process to conversations;
• Increasing importance of big data and analytics in HR to make better-informed decisions;
• Employee engagement as the competitive advantage;
• Building a sustainable high-performance organisation;
• The coming wave of workforce transformation – preparing the workforce for future demands.
EGM/GM/ Directors/ VP/ Heads of Human Resources, Human Capital, Human Resources, Business Partners, People & Culture, Corporate Services, Learning and Organisational Development, Workforce, Talent, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to HR leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level HR leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.
The Summit providing thought provoking discussions from a range of HR professionals.Department of Health (QLD)
Awesome event with great and interesting content and speakers.Airbus Group
The QLD HR Leaders Summit provided a great opportunity to share information with other organisations and networking opportunities.Corporate Travel Management
This event was a massive support to the implementation of an Organisational Culture program. I have gained industry knowledge, strategies and examples of implementation examples that I can transfer into my workplace.Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Enjoyed the variety of speakers and topics covered. Very informative and relevant.Staples
What a great seminar, made me want to make a difference at my workplace.Stoddart Manufacturing