2022 Victoria HR Leadership Summit
21st & 22nd July
Maintaining employee engagement, wellbeing, collaboration, and learning has never been more important in times of constant disruption. It underlines the significance of human connection, and the decisions HR leaders make today will have a lasting impact as they rise to the challenge. HR leaders are being invited to share their most valuable lessons learn on leading people through change and reflecting upon the way that their businesses have responded to disruptions from the perspectives of people, culture, leadership, employee communication, engagement, wellbeing, collaboration, and learning.
- Leading people through change – renew, reflect, and reimagine ways of working in challenging times;
- Towards a value-driven, capable and future ready organisation;
- Wellbeing strategies for a hybrid workforce – building a flexible working culture and enhancing employee engagement;
- Maintaining a sense of belonging and inclusion – what can be done more to support the workforce;
- Solving problems by prioritising the employee’s needs;
- Keeping your workforce engaged – improving performance, transparency and career progression;
- Crafting fairer policy and building a safer workplace environment (physical and online);
- Making informed decisions through people analytics – understanding employees’ behaviours, measuring performance, planning for the future, and assessing talent selection and retention;
- Facilitating new forms of collaboration through technologies;
- The future of life-long learning – providing the opportunity to learn, unlearn and relearn;
- How HR leaders can best address return to work challenges;
- Beyond 2022 – shaping the future of workplaces and workforces, attracting and retaining talents and succession planning.