2023 Victoria HR Leadership Summit
13th & 14th July
Pullman Melbourne on the Park
The changing nature of work has reminded us of the importance of shared purpose, meaning and the impact that we make collectively in the workplace. The 2023 VIC HR Leadership Summit will strongly emphasise the alignment of organisational purpose and values as catalysts for change in building a more human, collaborative, and resilient workplace. Beyond that, discussions will cover how HR leaders are reshaping an inclusive workplace ecosystem collectively as they prepare people with the necessary skills, tools and knowledge to succeed in the changing world of work.
Key discussion topics:
- Leading change with purpose, meaning and impact;
- Top priorities for HR in 2023 – prioritising change management, employee experience, well-being, and talent attraction and development;
- Preparing for the future of work through job design;
- Rethinking skills as the new currency for a new era of rapid changes – remaining relevant by constantly adapting and learning;
- Tapping into people analytics to improve business performance – understanding employees’ behaviours, measuring performance and planning for the future;
- Empowering and supporting frontline workers in times of change – fostering a culture of care;
- Building culture within a flexible work model – grow and maintain a workplace culture where employees feel valued, included and inspired;
- Strategies for managing and improving workplace health and well-being;
- Building a diverse and inclusive organisation – from entry-level to the board of directors;
- Looking ahead – what is next for the future of work and jobs of the future might look like?
- and more....
EGM/GM/ Directors/ VP/ Heads of Human Resources, Human Capital, Human Resources, Business Partners, People & Culture, Corporate Services, Learning and Organisational Development, Workforce, Talent, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to HR leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level HR leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.
Family Planning Victoria
Sabrands Australia Management
Penguin Random House
Register Your Interest