Twitter: #LDLEADERS #BIAPSUMMITS
As businesses depend heavily on the capabilities of their people to gain a competitive advantage in an increasingly complex landscape, L&D leaders must seize the opportunity to transform L&D approaches to prepare their people to meet rising business expectations, and enhance the learner experience to drive engagement, performance and career development. The event will gather 80+ L&D leaders from different industries to exchange ideas and challenge current thinking to prepare for tomorrow’s demands.
The Learning and Development Leaders Summit (Sydney) will gather L&D practitioners. The program is designed to generate high level peer-to-peer conversations. Keynote speakers, guest panellists and specialists will share their journeys, innovative approaches, latest thinking, business cases and success stories.
• L&D function as a business-critical priority for building the workforce of the future;
• Delivering sophisticated, timely and measurable L&D initiatives that align to the organisation’s goal;
• Aligning training & development programs with organisational objectives;
• Future of work is now – supporting our people to learn, unlearn and relearn to take our businesses forward
• Building a learning organisation – re-engineering your L&D strategy to empower employees in managing their learning needs and careers;
• Reimaging the role of leaders and learners – creating a culture of continuous learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration;
• Putting a L&D strategy in place and be part of the total HR performance management strategy;
• Measuring the effectiveness of your L&D strategies;
• Leadership development & coaching – enhancing leadership capability and developing future leaders;
• L&D in the digital era – evaluating emerging tools for digital learning and developing new infrastructure to support employees and increase engagement;
• Redefining your learning strategy – preparing the organisation and the workforce to be future-ready.
Leaders with Learning and Development responsibilities – Chief Learning Officers, GM/ Directors/ Heads of Learning & Organisational Capability, People Experiences, Organisational Development, Performance and Partnerships, Workforce Frameworks & Programs, People, Learning & Culture, Professional Development, Learning Design & Career Development, Organisational Effectiveness.
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to L&D leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level L&D leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.
The L&D Leadership Summit brings together practitioners who are leading by example.Macquarie
Learned a lot from presentations and social interactions. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much!MSD
This conference provides great opportunities to learn from others through their stories as well at building great networks, the conference is professionally organised and I always come away with lots of ideas. The presenters are always excellentUniversity of Wollongong
This was my first BIAP conference for L&D Leaders. I wasn’t sure what to expect but have come home with so much insight, tips and tricks, networks and new friends. I really appreciated the networking, learning and sharing that was core to the entire program. Thanks so much for the opportunity. Thanks to the sponsors and staff that made it possible.P&Cs Qld
So many great ideas to take back to my own workplace. Fabulous to be inspired by so many learning champions leading our professional into the future/Allens
The conference was an insightful and thought provoking experience. I learnt a great deal from the presenters and it was an excellent opportunity to learn and met other Learning & Development leaders in the sector.Barnardos Australia
Great to hear from some of the top leaders in the industry and how they are tackling the big challengesTelstra
Extremely beneficial learning from like minded L&D professionals and forming new networksFantastic Furniture