9th & 10th November
Twitter: #LDLEADERS #BIAPSUMMITS
As businesses depend heavily on the capabilities of their people to gain a competitive advantage in an increasingly complex landscape, L&D leaders must seize the opportunity to transform L&D approaches to prepare their people to meet rising business expectations, and enhance the learner experience to drive engagement, performance and career development. The event will gather 80+ L&D leaders from different industries to exchange ideas and challenge current thinking to prepare for tomorrow’s demands.
The 2020 Learning and Development Leaders Summit (Sydney) will gather senior LD & OD leaders across industry sectors. The program is designed to generate high level peer-to-peer conversations. Keynote speakers, guest panellists and specialists will share their journeys, innovative approaches, latest thinking, business cases and success stories.
• L&D function as a business-critical priority for building the workforce of the future;
• Delivering sophisticated, timely and measurable L&D initiatives that align to the organisation’s goal;
• Aligning training & development programs with organisational objectives;
• Future of work is now – supporting our people to learn, unlearn and relearn to take our businesses forward
• Building a learning organisation – re-engineering your L&D strategy to empower employees in managing their learning needs and careers;
• Reimaging the role of leaders and learners – creating a culture of continuous learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration;
• Putting a L&D strategy in place and be part of the total HR performance management strategy;
• Measuring the effectiveness of your L&D strategies;
• Leadership development & coaching – enhancing leadership capability and developing future leaders;
• L&D in the digital era – evaluating emerging tools for digital learning and developing new infrastructure to support employees and increase engagement;
• Redefining your learning strategy – preparing the organisation and the workforce to be future-ready.
Leaders with Learning and Development responsibilities – Chief Learning Officers, GM/ Directors/ Heads of Learning & Organisational Capability, People Experiences, Organisational Development, Performance and Partnerships, Workforce Frameworks & Programs, People, Learning & Culture, Professional Development, Learning Design & Career Development, Organisational Effectiveness.
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to L&D leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level L&D leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.
The presenters were mostly engaging and informative and there was no ‘hard sell’.Audi Australia
Great and worthwhile event. Very organised and informative! Lots of food for thought.Fairfax Media
Good learning & overall excellent presentersMcCain Foods
An insightful and varied conferenceKmart
These two days will massively fast-track my innovation of learning at workTarget Australia
This event really hit the mark by sourcing real L&D professionals to present real L&D experiences that delegates will be able to build their own professional practices on.Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Great to hear from some of the top leaders in the industry and how they are tackling the big challengesTelstra
Extremely beneficial learning from like minded L&D professionals and forming new networksFantastic Furniture
This 2 day event was a great way to network and meet like ‘minded people’ who are passionate about learning and happy to share the successes and challenges in their organisations. The presenters provided interesting stories, data and information based on real business problems and were happy to share things that worked for them. It was a very well run professional event and well worth my time.Suncorp Group