Pullman Melbourne on the Park
15th & 16th February
Twitter: #BIAPLEADERS #LDLEADERS #BIAPSUMMITS
The workplace learning and development environment has been impacted by what has been a challenging year of prolonged disruptions, as a result reshaping the way that learning initiatives are designed, delivered, embraced, engaged and measured. The 2021 Learning and Development Leadership Summit will feature influential L&D and OD leaders as they share valuable insights and lessons learnt on realigning the purpose of working learning, future of work, individuals’ goals and organisational purpose in the changing world; supporting diverse groups of learners to adapt to new working and learning environments; enhancing learning engagement; and creating a learning community that celebrates collaboration, knowledge sharing and human connections.
Key discussion topics include:
• L&D function as a business-critical priority for shaping the workforce and workplace of the future
• Shifting to remote and hybrid approach of working and its impact on learning and development
• Enhancing the future of learning, innovation, development, measurement strategies
• Facilitate learning access by geographically dispersed employees
• Aligning the learning strategies with talent needs and business goals
• Building a learning organisation – re-engineering your L&D strategy to empower employees in managing their learning needs and careers
• Creating a culture of continuous learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration
• Leadership development & coaching – enhancing leadership capability and developing future leaders
• L&D in the digital era – evaluating emerging tools for digital learning and developing new infrastructure to support employees and increase engagement
• Leading by example – engaging senior leaders to actively participate in learning and development initiatives
• Enhancing social-learning experiences for diverse groups of learners
• Rebuilding the L&D strategies – crafting a new learning vision, strategy, and brand
Leaders with Learning and Development responsibilities – Chief Learning Officers, GM/ Directors/ Heads of Learning & Organisational Capability, People Experiences, Organisational Development, Performance and Partnerships, Workforce Frameworks & Programs, People, Learning & Culture, Professional Development, Learning Design & Career Development, Organisational Effectiveness.
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to L&D leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level L&D leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.