21st & 22nd October
In times of change and disruption, HR leadership is critically needed to drive engagement, progress and innovation in the new world of work. And as the nature of work changes, the HR playbook is being rewritten for the way we build a meaningful workplace culture; develop, attract and re-skill people; create collaborative experiences; learn and relearn; and transform to agile ways of working to meet the changing needs of the workforce. Be the leader your business needs to help it grow and prepare people to adapt and excel in the evolving realities.
The summit is now part of the well-established international series, we look forward to collaborating with HR leaders and invite them to share their thinking, progress and most valuable lessons learnt. The event will once again gather 120+ NZ HR leaders for another great networking and learning experience.
• Building a change-ready workforce – future of work and ways of working
• Transforming to agile ways of working to meet the changing needs of the workforce
• Closing the gap between the workforce and technological disruption
• Reimagining the way we learn
• Creating employment opportunities for a diverse, flexible and inclusive workforce
• Building the brand and engagement through best practice employee experience
• Driving engagement, performance and empowerment
• Shifting to a culture of feedback and collaboration
• Building the wellbeing and resilience individuals and organisations
• Bringing diversity to life – embracing diversity and driving action
• The changing nature of recruiting
• Re-skilling and redesigning jobs for the new world of work
• Benefits and pitfalls of data analytics – how data can help steer the strategic direction of the business
• HR professionals in the automation and digital age – building trust, credibility and being human
• Soft skills for the future – shifting the focus towards developing human strengths and soft skills
• HR designing new ways of working, thinking and leading
EGM/GM/ Directors/ VP/ Heads of Human Resources, Human Capital, Human Resources, Business Partners, People & Culture, Corporate Services, Learning and Organisational Development, Workforce, Talent, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to HR leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level HR leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses. Here what some of our past delegates have said about this event.