Equarius Hotel, Resorts World, Sentosa
24th & 25th March 2020
In times of change and transformation, HR leadership is critical at the forefront of a business to proactively shape forward-thinking strategies to drive progress and innovation in the new world of work. In order to remain globally competitive and relevant, HR leaders play a critical role as they lead their organisations to reimagine the way they work and learn, optimise technology, build a diverse workforce, engage and empower employees, and redesign jobs to meet future needs.
The conference program welcomes open dialogues on preparing and enabling your organisations and people to adapt to evolving realities. We are inviting Singapore’s most innovative and progressive organisations to share their insights into topics such as preparing for the coming wave of workforce transformation; enhancing the employee experience; developing a customer-centric culture; the way AI and automation will impact your business and workforce; facilitating business conversations and gaining executive support; building cross border HR projects; and developing next generation leaders.
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE
• Harnessing the role of HR as a disruptor – bringing change to the workplace;
• Leadership development and organisational design for the new world of work;
• Designing the flexible, agile talent function that delivers growth & sustained innovation;
• Maintaining global and regional competitive advantage, and staying relevant to the marketplace;
• Building a ‘Smart Nation’ through technology infrastructure and digital innovation;
• Creating employment opportunities and building diverse, flexible and inclusive workplaces;
• Building strong employee experience to drive a strong customer experience;
• Building cross border HR projects;
• To what extent will AI and automation transform your workforce and what it means to your business;
• Data-led approach towards human resource management;
• Building a learning organisation – re-engineering your L&D strategy to empower employees in managing their learning needs;
• Enhancing organisational performance through health & wellbeing;
• The way organisational development will keep up in a fast-paced changing world;
• The changing of HR as a profession of choice;
• Innovative HR leaders breaking the mould and other disruptive ideas that HR need to know;
• HR Leadership – essential traits for the next decade & HR contribution to the future of work
Including – Senior decision makers such as Chief HR Officers, Chief People Officers, Managing Directors/ COOs of HR, EVPs/SVPs/VPs, Heads/ Directors of HR, Talent Management, Organisational Development, Workforce Development, Learning & Development, Leadership, Learning & Organisational Capability, Leadership Effectiveness, People & Culture, Corporate Services, Diversity & Inclusion
We understand the critical role program contents play in driving engaging and informative conversations at conferences that are relevant to HR leaders, their industries and their workforce. We are connected to C-level HR leaders across industries to share their knowledge, innovative approaches, business cases and success stories, ensuring high level peer-to-peer dialogues are generated from their insightful keynote addresses.